Update on keyboard problem with Xy3 under OS/2

Renaming the defined keys in the *.kbd file worked at first, but then
it began to generate some spectaular errors -- random blocks of
defined text, insertion of spurious MD UL commands at every single
carriage return in the text, complete rejection of all keyboard input,
etc. -- so I went back to the original key names.

On a hunch, I stopped the RC5-DES code-block cracking client that had
been running in the background, and all problems went away. So now
I'm running the RC5-DES cracking client only at night, and so far
(after two weeks) everything seems to be okay.

--
Stephen A. Carter      High-Tech Information Center Nagoya, Ltd.
mailto:scarter@xxxxxxxx                Nagoya, Japan