Re: History; code

Reply to note from cld@xxxxxxxx (me) Tue, 23 Oct 2001 00:05:39 -
0400 (EDT)

> In the Jumbo U2, the routine is called SAVEBAK, or SAB for
> short. Command HELP SAVEBAK for details.

I should add that two Jumbo U2 utils, FINDDIFF and LISTDIFF, aid in
comparing two versions of a file (for example, incremental copies
made with SAVEBAK). You put the two files to be compared in
adjacent windows. FINDDIFF (or FD) "walks" you
through the differences; LISTDIFF lists the differences in
an Untitled window and lets you jump to any identified point of
divergence in the two subject files.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx