RE: A super search program

Hello whoever wrote DB.U1,

I like your program but have a couple of comments:

At startup, I get an non-fatal error message saying the "Dialog items
overlapped, 812, 253". Indeed, there appears to be a problem where the "Case
sensitive" checkoff box meets the custom separator line.

When I run DB I always get an error message saying that no items were found;
then it opens the temp file to show me all the items it has found. Again
nothing fatal.

In the temp file, I would like to see an additional separator between
sentences and paragraphs of found material. One extra carriage return would
do it.

Thank you for this otherwise useful program,

Doug Beeson
EDI World Institute
Montreal, Quebec
beesond@xxxxxxxx