Re: re HP5 driver

On Mon, 28 Aug 1995, Andrew J. Glass wrote:
> Anyway, in the real world (where I'm a reporter) I like to read the New York
> Times the night before it's available in Washington. I can get it off the
> Net (soon they'll have the whole paper up there). But you need the Adobe
> reader to make it work. And to make *that* work, you need the Adobe level-3
> drivers.
>
> All of that runs, of course, under Windows, which runs under OS/2. Only
> Windows has been transmuted on my machine by an IBM program called
> WPSHELL.EXE to have the look and feel and otherwise behave like the OS/2 PM
> desktop. (Some people prefer do to the reverse.)

I also have WPSHELL installed; unfortunately it does not support ATM fonts
under Windows. I tried using Acrobat readers (for PS files) under Windows
and unfortunately it does not work because of lack of ATM support.

-- Michel Slivitzky from Saint-Raymond, Quebec, Canada.
--- Phone: (418) 337-6947 --- Fax: (418) 337-6666