problem with Proof ...Batch Spell

This has happened to me twice. Using Xy4.0, with no modifications
to the keyboard files.

I create a spell file from a chained file list (spell.tmp). The
problem occured when Xy Batch Spell reached a mispelling I'l (instead
of I'll). Instead of replacing the word, Batch Spell added the
word endlessly. It might have created a huge file and filled the
hard disk. I only got out of it by soft-booting. So far, this
mispelling of the word is the only time this has happened, and when
I remove the word from the spell.tmp file, it seems to fix the
problem.

Has anyone run across this before?

jloud@xxxxxxxx