Re: XyWrite anomaly - Ubuntu issue?

Harry Binswanger wrote:
A shot in the dark, but are you running a version of Xy4 older than the one with the Y2K fix? I.e., older than 4.018?

I recall older versions putting the "1" in front of post-1999 years.
bingo, Harry -- that was it. I have multiple copies of editor.exe (just
laziness, really) but moving in the 1999 one solved the problem. now my
extremely kludgey solution is working again, so for the moment I won't
be using Carl's elegant solution which is speedier not to mention far
less ridiculous than my own.

-rafe