Re: Stack; Abnormal termination of MeNu frames; the Escape key

In semi-installing stack, I have maybe messed up the U2 v. 115. The U2 I
have loaded does not have the version number at the top and, after a Set
Style, it begins with REORGaNIZe v 2.0c. I was probably wrong when I
re-installed REORGaNIZe, according to a trail of instructions I was
following for manual installation of Stack. This was after I got half-way
through the auto-install program.
So I now have two sections of U2. Each begins with ;U2;. The top one seems
to be from REORGaNIZe, the lower one is what I had before I began
attempting to install Stack. Should I just delete all the stuff above the
second ;U2; and then LH?
I do get some response from Stack, but it is flakey. I have changed pfuncs
CU and CD to LU and LD (as required), and installed a "hint" key. I have
changed startup.int to LOAD stack.int right after the line for loading
xy4.dlg. Xy4.dlg does have the necessary code. BTW, the stuff I put into
xy4.dlg may have been too much: what I dropped in begins:
;DG;; STACK.DLG v3.1 ...
  and ends with the blue line followed by a carriage return, then there's:
;DG1;

Is that too much?
I realize Robert and/or Carl have provided step-by-step instructions, but I fear that 1) I may have goofed, and 2) running the auto-install of stack and REORGaNIZe may have meant it's screwed up.

Thanks,
Harry

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx