Re: Stack; Abnormal termination of MeNu frames; the Escape key

** Reply to message from Harry Binswanger  on Sat, 10 Jan 2004
21:59:28 -0500

> In semi-installing stack, I have maybe messed up the U2
> v. 115...

I don't follow you. There's no part of Stack that goes in U2 -- what are you
messing with U2 for? U2 already includes everything that you need from it --
the only purpose that REORGANIZE continues to serve is the DOC file, which
gives some background info. Otherwise ... forget REORGANIZE. (I mean, to me,
it was the PRINCIPLES of REORGANIZE that were interesting, not the programming.
Those are the principles that we've been following for the last fifteen years
or so, not that anybody even knows what I'm talking about.)

So, shut XyWrite down, go get a fresh copy of U2 from XyWWWeb, and then leave
U2 alone. Grab this copy of DLG:

 http://holmgren.home.acedsl.com/XY4DLG.ZIP

Swap this DLG file for your old one, and then leave IT alone. Now all you have
to do is make a couple of adjustments to your KBD file.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx