Re: XyWrite & Windows 2000

I am able to call files from non-default directories---
ca \\\
works, so maybe I can put up with the inconvenience of not being able to execute

dir \\...
If I go the second hard drive route (which I find appealing), will XyWrite be
able to read and write files on the existing disk? (In the past I have used
XyWrite to edit everything!!) Will it be straightforward to set it up a new
disk with a FAT-16 partition?

Do you think that the slow response of XyWrite to keyboard input that I'm
experiencing is also connected with the 32 bit/16 bit difference?

Thanks!!

Martin J. Osborne