Re: Euro Quotes

You can't insert 174/175s as Euroquotes. XyWrite has always
reserved those for enclosing commands. (Go into expanded mode
and enter a ctrl/period MDUL ctrl/comma, then go back to normal and you will see what I
mean.)

You can get around it by mapping your keyboard thus:

I would suggest, say, ctrl/alt comma and ctrl/alt period.

Find scancodes for these (51 and 52 I recall) under table = alt+ctrl.

Comment out what's there and put this in:

51=r1,r7,r4
52=r1,r7,r5

et voila.

--Leslie--