Re: OFF TOPIC: Interesting articles on copyright problems created by recent changes to copyright law

--- Richard Henderson
wrote:

> I ran across this group of
> articles today, and thought that at least some of
> you would find them of interest.

I'll look these over, when I get the chance.

We do tend to keep conveniently forgetting, though,
that Dragonfly (or whatever the Co. name is these
days), has some sort of successor license to the Xy
engine, which still exists inside NB. So we're not
really discussing a *true* orphan here. This isn't
my field at all, but even though the NB code base has
certainly been changing and evolving considerably over
the years, there are a lot of surviving elements in
common, between the product that was and the product
that continues.

Jordan