Re: notebook LCD and QDISK

" Michael Norman  wrote:
"
" > Can you suggest some of these old utilities?
"
" The one that does the trick for me is a file manager called QDISK. It
" used to be shareware, but I have no idea whether it still is available
" somewhere. You might try a search. The version I currently still use is
" >from 1994, and this might have been the last version. It does not
" have an explicit screen mode switching command, but simply running it
" in a DOS session seems to change the (apparent?) resolution.
"
" Wolfgang Bechstein
" wolfie@xxxxxxxx
"

	Is this your Qdisk utility?
	 Linkname: qdisk331.zip
	qd.com     11616  1/12/88  8:52
	qdisk.doc    15222  1/12/88 10:02
	qdisk331.zip  13086  1/12/88 14:33
    QDISK Version 3.30
   	By DME System Specialties
            Released Into The Public Domain

     This software is hereby release as shareware. You may copy and
   distribute this program for free to all you wish as long as this file
   is included with it and the program is not modified in any way. You
   may not charge for this program beyond the cost of the disk you give
   it away on. If you find this utility usefull, a contribution of $15
   is required for continued use. All those who send in a contribution
   will be notified of future releases.

   Please send contributions to: DME System Specialties
                  9000 Vanalden Ave. Suite 159
                  Northridge, CA 91324

	It may do what you describe, but I don't see it on this
	particular machine, but this shareware is much older than
	what you say.