Re: notebook LCD and QDISK

I sent the reply below already yesterday, but it seems not to have
made it to the list (at least it has not reappeared at this end).
Apologies if you see it twice. This will be my last message on this
thread, since it's really not Xy related.

Daniel Say  wrote:

> 	Is this your Qdisk utility?
> 	 Linkname: qdisk331.zip

The program seems to be the same, but the version at the above URL is
smaller and older than mine (11k vs 44k). The date on various QDisk
accessory files that came from DME is 1994. The executable itself
gets rewritten when one customizes settings, therefore the date on it
is not an indicator of the age of the program. I paid for it long ago
and what I have may be the retail version.

Wolfgang Bechstein
wolfie@xxxxxxxx