Re: vDosXy - Clipboard solution

Hi Carl, still no luck - - and I am using the .frm file you sent in a
later message. For testing, I am just executing from Jumbo - - that is,

vclipc/4

right ?

At 19/11/2014 05:32, you wrote:
Reply to note from Bill Troop  Wed, 19 Nov 2014
02:07:17 +0000

Bill,

> vclipc takes defined Xy4 text and is supposed to put it onto
> the Win clipboard. But as I say, I can only paste, in Xy4,
> using vclipp. Same with the XPL code.
>
> What can I be doing wrong ? ? Grrr!

Not to worry. More likely than not, I'm the one who's doing
something wrong.

Try the latest-and-greatest U2 frame VCLIP? and companion frames in
the attached file (VCLIP4.FRM), which also contains instructions.
(Read it in XyWrite eXPanded view.)

As you'll see, this update gives you the option of copying to the
Clipboard via LPT4 -- if your machine has parallel ports. Otherwise,
the NirCmd method *should* work for both copying and pasting ... let
us know.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx