Re: what's III+ suffixes for use in organizing program

On Tue, 29 Jun 1999 11:39:46 -0400, you wrote:

>Wasn't [Windows Recorder] a primitive macro facility available only in
>Win 3.1? I remember being shocked, and I am shocked to this day, that the
>loss of this macro facility did not cause the slightest concern when 95 was
>introduced.

Yes, it was. I also was and remain shocked about its absence, and
more so about the apparent lack of concern over its absence.
Recently someone kindly send me the two necessary files
(recorder.exe and recorder.dll), but they were lost in a fatal
system crash before I could recover them. If anyone has and is
willing to share them...

>Are there global macro or scripting programs available for Windows 9x/NT?
>I must have just searched incorrectly!

http://www.winfiles.com is usually good for this sort of thing.

James