Re: XyWrite and C (in the 21st century)

Right, TTG bought the company with any licensing agreements. I wonder
what NB's licensing agreement says in terms of down-stream sub-licensing
and if that is explicitly prohibited. And if they are restricted in
terms of final build or numbers of builds on that Xywrite Engine. They
are making money on a niche market now. If they had pre-orders for
"XyWrite: The Resurrection" edition, I dunno, they might put some cycles
into it. There's no real other legal direction outside of a
cost-prohibitive clean-room build.

Peter