Re: XyWrite

Martin,

I hate the screen font in draft mode in XyWin;. Try switching from Windows
printer drivers to XyWin drivers and vice versa; every so often I get a GenApp
Fault (TTG couldn't help me) Too slow compared to DOS version (of course!)
Other minor bugaboos.

I saw that they beat me to the punch on your respone to my response on Nota
Bene. You should try it out if you use the DOS version of XY. Nota Bene,
while not a flashy program, does some stuff in a way superior to XY. Style
implementation is superb; it is very easy to do academic documents.

Regards,
Chris