Re: This Bbs

Thanks for your response, Jeff. I'm surprised I was (apparently) the only
person to ask about enclosing files with messages! That, it seems to me, is an
essential function for any BBS but especially one dedicated to word-processing!
In any event, I'm happy and relieved to hear it's restored! And private mail,
too -- another amenity that makes this board, at least potentially, an
indispensable resource for serious XyWriters. I say "potentially" because the
rest depends on the quality of the message traffic, both from us users and from
the *decision-makers* at TTG. (We really shouldn't have to log on to
CompuServe to talk to you!) And I should add, finally, that you have the
appreciation of myself and, I would think, all regular users of this board, for
abolishing the fee. Time, I'm sure, will prove that was the right way to go!
Anyway, I'll keep my eye out, but this does seem to be shaping up. Thanks
again.