Re: Interested in possibly buying XyWrite: a few questions.

>> I know it is un-PC to say this around here, but I quite *like* the Windows
>> version. In combination with XY-DOS it works great for me.
>
>Have you had better luck with the NB version recently? I seem to remember your
>reporting some problems. Anyway, I find myself combining good old DOS with it.

Yes, in fact, after using NB for a while, I am increasingly returning to
XY-Win. There seem to be some annoying bugs and features in NB which I
just don't like. It seems to "forget" the cursor at regular intervals,
sometimes it freezes, it does not accept certain characters as search
delimiters, it does not allow you make some settings permanently, and
others.
While I know about XY-Wins problems, increasingly I feel I prefer those to
the ones of NB.

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo