Re: Another Old Msg.

Jordan, I guess we've just had different experiences with the OmniKeys.
Perhaps I strike the keys harder than you do. In any case, after 12-18 months
of concentrated use, one or two keys stop responding, or stop responding
reliably, with the result the chars are typed but don't wind up in the text.
At that point, I have to buy a new one. Otherwise, I enjoy the Omni "feel" and
click, and consider it quite acceptable.

 On video hardware, I use Mag monitors 15" size. I'd go for a Mag or NEC 17"
screen if the price were more reasonable. I think it's just shocking that
these monitors aren't routinely tested for radiation emissions. Obviously this
(and Carpal TS) are big health issues that are being dodged by the
manufacturers in the interest of "progress". Dodged by everyone, although its
got real asbestos-quality potential.