Re: Another Old Msg.

Thanks, Robert. In view of your original msg., I'm also interested in any-
thing you might have to say about recommended video cards. I do plan to check
into the whole XGA, 8514, etc. business -- and esp. as it will relate to OS/2,
which I plan to switch to when I take the plunge on a new system. Since I have
some software of vintage 1986 to 1989, which I plan to retain, full backwards
compatibility in video support will be a significant issue.