Re: list

Docker is the software company that provides open source linux files called containers. they hold your programs and stuff, I guess.
Google docker and containers. I'm stilltrying to figure out the thing. Lemme know if you get further.

On Thu, 6 Nov 2014 08:12:38 -0800 J R FOX mailto:jr_fox@xxxxxxxxjr_fox@xxxxxxxx writes:
And just what is this VM alternative ?

     Jordan

From: "rgrayauto@xxxxxxxx"
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, November 6, 2014 7:26 AM
Subject: list

Re Xywrite list"

I'm still using Xywrite and have since 1984 for newspaper and magazine
articles. We also used it to edit type for magazines. It's wonderful,
powerful program. I use it in xp these days. I'm looking at the docker
container system in lieu of vm.

ralph gray

mailto:rgrayauto@xxxxxxxx; ymailto="mailto:rgrayauto@xxxxxxxxrgrayauto@xxxxxxxx

Map Your Flood Risk
Find Floodplan Maps, Facts, FAQs, Your Flood Risk Profile and More!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/545b935d27f22135d1d67st02vuc; target=_blank>http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/545b935d27f22135d1d67st02vuc