LOOKING FOR INPUT

NS-> Nathan Sivin:
 -> I found KK's phrasing too vague to tell what he is referring to.
 -> Word, I am told but do not know from experience, distributes free its
 -> own HTML editor, which allows it to be used as a HTML creation tool.
 -> There is more than one such editor for it; presumably the other is (or
 -> the others are) public domain. Sorry I can't be more informative, but
 -> Word is a program about which I have never developed any curiosity,
 -> because it allows no access whatever to formatting codes.

Nathan, I've Word for Win but it doesn't seem to include anything
about HTML, and I've checked the Microsoft file list from its BBS
that also doesn't mention HTML.

However, I do know that there are various macros and templates
for Word for HTML, but I've no idea how effective they are.

Word is another of those "easy" WPs with a thousand-page macro
manual, but it does offer sophisticated redlining features. Its
most annoying feature is the amount of space it takes up in
win.ini.

--Chet
---
 ? SLMR 2.1a ? Art + write + dtp = chet.gottfried@xxxxxxxx