Re: xywin: moving selected text to command line

In article <199503171549.KAA40172@xxxxxxxx>,
Allan Needell  wrote:

| Do any of you xywriters select text and move it to the command line, for
| instance to construct a search or change string? In NB 4.2 I can select
| text (including tabs and crlf markers) toggle to the command line, and
| press Grey +. That inserts the selected text on the command line. It
| doesn't work in XYW and I can't find the key combo that will. The secret
| would be appreciated.

I don't know if this will work with XyWin but you can accomplish
this task with XyDos 4.0 by selecting the text and entering
SHIFT+CTRL+ALT+C. SHIFT+CTRL+ALT+M will move the selected text
to the command line. And
SHIFT+CTRL+ALT+? will bring up a screen of the different
SHIFT+CTRL+ALT options.

Dan Kanagy     Work: wordwise@xxxxxxxx    Play:
dkanagy@xxxxxxxx
Tokyo, Japan