Re: xywin: moving selected text to command line

Well, I mis-thought before. The simplest way to do it is to just
select the text (with or without embedded control characters),
hit crtl-insert to copy it to XY's internal clipboard, then do f5
and then shift-insert to paste the text, which you can then edit,
execute, or whatever. Or you can copy it to the external
clipboard (at least with OS/2 you can) and then paste it back
into XY onto the command line. This works with XY4DOS, don't know about
XYWIN. However, it still seems to me like there is another way
I've used before when doing searches for special characters that
I didn't want to take the time to look up in an ascii chart.
Don't remember how tho, and I've just been looking in the manual
to no avail.

-- Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxx hseaver@xxxxxxxx
seaverh@xxxxxxxx