Re: XYWRITE digest 519

> . . . people recommended the Avant
> > Stellar keyboard, and if it's still the best out there I'd be willing to
> > pay the high price. (I, too, am a Northgate keyboard fan, and my old
> > keyboard has finally given up the ghost.) But when I tried the website
> > http://cvtinc.com/avant.htm, I discovered that it's no longer there.

> > good, clicky tactile response, and the control key well placed are what I
> > care about most. Is the Stellar keyboard still out there?

It's there, & here -- I bought one a few months ago & found it just
like the Northgate of long ago (except for those fool Winkeys).

It's clicky, all right, & has the big reversed-L Enter key.

For the Web site, invoke
http://www.google.com
& ask for cvtinc. Returns may include the old site, but I think
one's labeled 'new'.

Wendell Cochran
West Seattle