Xy4 Install

I have twice tried and failed (using two different sets of disks) to install
XY4 on a Dell 486D33. The process goes fine until it reads disk 6. Then it
tells me to put disk 6 into drive A: It just stays there forever, no matter
what disk I give it.

If I end the installation at that point, the program seems to be OK but it's
missing the help file. And the install options don't seem to give you a way to
install help.

PS--There's really no excuse at this late date for an install program this bad.
It won't run under Windows (I'll give it credit for at least telling you that
rather than crashing the system). The network version will install software on
the server but won't set up a node. It won't let you use a mouse. And it
provides only for extremely limited custom-installation options. See any
current Borland or Microsoft product for a demo of how an installation program
ought to work.