Re: vDosXy - Easy clipboard solution the EditPad way

Reply to note from Kari Eveli  Sun, 16 Nov 2014
15:24:04 +0200

Kari,

That's an interesting feature of EditPad which I wasn't aware of. As
a clipboard strategy, though, it seems to add some extra steps to
the process of copying and pasting. For example, to paste text from
a PDF file into Xy, you would first have to paste it into EditPad,
then switch to Xy and reCAll the file. With my VClip method, you'd
simply do Ctrl-C in the PDF file, switch to Xy and do Ctrl-V (or
whatever Xy keystroke you've assigned the paste function to. To my
mind it's simpler, but of course there are many ways to skin the
cat.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx