Re: Next step with w2k iso

No CD nec. ISO is faster. This is what I see in Vbox in Linux, but can't
imagine it's hugely different in Win.

1. I created a new machine, accepted recommended memory, created virtual
HD (I created a VDMK - VMware - HD in Vbox to at least ?potentially?
enhance portability), and set a fixed size of 4 GB -- fixed to enhance
speed.

2. Once created, in Settings dialog for the highlighted machine,
navigate to Storage (left pane), select empty CD controller (Storage
tree, mid-pane), under CD drive (right pane, CD icon) choose "Choose a
virtual...," and navigate to and select your ISO -- then launch and
install after checking other settings to be sure that they make sense --
boot order under System settings should be correct.

Be sure to remove the ISO from the drive after installation.

Paul Lagasse