From: xywrite-bounce@xxxxxxxx
[mailto:xywrite-bounce@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Paul Lagasse
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2014 7:27 AM
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Next step with w2k iso

No CD nec. ISO is faster. This is what I see in Vbox in Linux, but
can't imagine it's hugely different in Win.

1. I created a new machine, accepted recommended memory, created
virtual HD (I created a VDMK - VMware - HD in Vbox to at least
?potentially?
enhance portability), and set a fixed size of 4 GB -- fixed to
enhance speed.

2. Once created, in Settings dialog for the highlighted machine,
navigate to Storage (left pane), select empty CD controller
(Storage tree, mid-pane), under CD drive (right pane, CD icon)
choose "Choose a virtual...," and navigate to and select your ISO
-- then launch and install after checking other settings to be
sure that they make sense -- boot order under System settings
should be correct.

Be sure to remove the ISO from the drive after installation.

Paul Lagasse