Re: ersatz autosave...? (Speaking of...)

Brian.Henderson@xxxxxxxx wrote:

I NEVER use windowed mode for Xywrite. No matter how effective everybody's fixes for the windowed
mode problems have been, the little bit of hesitation that's still left (I use NT4 here at work and
W2k at home...there's no appreciable difference 'tween the two) is just too annoying.
I always use XyWrite in windowed mode under W2000 SP4 and NT4 SP6
without any problem. W2000 pre-SP4 suffered from the jerky cursor problem.
Manuel Castelao