An Effort to Find XyWrite Information

At 03:01 PM 4/15/96 EDT, you wrote:
>that is in the works.
>K.
    Happy to know that ... launch date? Will the site include a
description of the previous products released by XyWrite? We are XyWrite
3.53 users who want to upgrade and would appreciate being able to review the
various products released since that version. As writers/editors, we aren't
as interested in the "clickidiot, wysiwyg" features as we are the speed,
programming capabilities and writer/editor-friendly qualities of the XyWrite
versions we're so accustomed to working with. We are also in a position of
recommending purchasing decisions, but that's hard to do without
background/pricing/reviews, etc.

At 03:01 PM 4/15/96 EDT, you also wrote:
>Best source of information is to call the Company at (410) 576-2040 and
connect to sales.

>K.

    We would prefer the opportunity to read, review, evaluate and
consider. Is there a catalog, or are there demo copies available, or a
printout of products and price schedules? Calling sales at our expense is a
negative marketing factor when no decision has been made on our part.

    We look forward to hearing from you.

Jim & Mary Ellen Pettigrew            Editorial Services
Voice: 912-634-1163               P.O. Box 24390
Fax:  912-634-8053               St Simons Island GA 31522
(jpetti@xxxxxxxx)