Re: Startup.ints

Reply to note from Steve Webber  Tue, 29
Oct 2002 14:38:09 -0800 (PST)

Steve:

> Below is the last section of my settings.dfl.
>
> Would you mind taking a quick look at it for anything
> seriously, or even trivially amiss, since my printer is not

PP: (printer file) data should be tab-delimited (you have spaces).
And why "PP:01"? Change it to PP:1. The PP: stanza should look
like this -- substitute the actual tab character for "[tab]":

;
PP:1
LPT1[tab]C:\XY4\HPDJ660C.PRN[tab]HP DeskJet
;

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx