Re: vDosXy - non-standard character set, access C: and set path trick

The ASCII char set does not have a Euro sign. It is a newer invention!
Do nothing, please put ’ in place if you can. Otherwise I cannot write:
’a se peut !

Ansified Xy is substituting the Windows char set for Ascii. The ascii
editor edits windows text files showing them as such.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxx