OT: Re: TAME troubles

Yes, I did both those things, to no avail, but thanks for the
suggestions just the same.
Still working on this problem. It affects every NTVDM screen
including the opening Windows splash screen (well, I guess that must
be an NTVDM screen, since it's affected!) and the message when the
system is being restored from hibernation. I'm beginning to think
whatever it is isn't labeled "TAME," since I can't find it that way.
Thanks to all who've sent advice and encouragement.

James