Re: Windows & Fixing Netscape [Off topic]

On 18 Feb 2000 Mike Shupp wrote of Opera's support for the
Go!zilla plugin:

>Good to hear; are you using Opera 3.60 or a later version?

The current version, 3.62. Opera 4 will still be out "real soon
now", but it's been a while.

>I really think, in the best of all possible worlds, I'd use Opera
>in preference to IE or Netscape. In this world, unfortunately,
>I download a lot of Microsoft programming stuff which refuses
>to install properly unless I have IE running.

I can imagine. Opera co-exists with other browsers happily,
though, so you can always use one for MS work and another for
general use, etc.

--
James