Re: Windows & Fixing Netscape [Off topic]

----- Original Message -----
From: "James Eibisch"
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2000 12:44 PM
Subject: Re: Windows & Fixing Netscape [Off topic]

> I can imagine. Opera co-exists with other browsers happily,
> though, so you can always use one for MS work and another for
> general use, etc.

Two browsers? That'd be overkill, man -- as senseless as keeping
......hmmm.... Notepad, Wordpad, Textpad, Editpad, Crankpad,
Notetab, the DOS Edit program, two versions of XyWrite 2, two
of XyWrite 3, something resembling XyWrite 4, an incomplete
version of XyWin, an early version of Nota Bena, Brief, Wordstar 3.3,
Wordstar 4, WordPerfect 7, Word 2000....

No, I'm sorry, I just can't imagine finding space on my hard disks
for another browser.