Re: Pining away for your old Northgate keyboard?

I am also an old Northgate maven. I bought my last one in Feb 96 from a
Computer Station. I just called them. They have no more. The person I
talked to recommended an ergonomic keyboard. When I said that a keyboard
can't be ergonomic if it puts the function keys at the top, he said
ergonomic doesn't have anything to do with that; it must means the keyboard
is split in the middle.

If a keyboard is grimy, you may need something strong like Mr. Clean. Just
don't have the sponge too wet, and hold the keyboard *upside down* as you
wipe the keys.

Cheers,

-------
N. Sivin