Re: Two real, honest-to-goodness Xy questions

Michael wrote:
Exactly. I've encountered the same thing, and with TAME (5.1,Pre7) trouble-shooting to find either the right switch to correct the behavior or the right code for either the .tam or .ini file is going to be difficult. I'll take a look at the release notes\user guide for the new verion (6, Anyone tried it yet?) and let you know.
I really don't have a problem if I use the /x switch when I shell to DOS. I
still do have problems with Tame-4DOS in regard to number of lines
changing--really bad problems, and Dave Thomas does not respond to emails.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx