Re: Two real, honest-to-goodness Xy questions

At 03:48 PM 10/14/2007, Harry Binswanger wrote:
I really don't have a problem if I use the /x switch when I shell to DOS. I still do have problems with Tame-4DOS in regard to number of lines changing--really bad problems, and Dave Thomas does not respond to emails.
It's always been hit or miss with DT, but, in fairness, he did take
the time to install and work with Xywrite when he was troubleshooting
requests from many of us.
Michael Norman