Re: Xy on XP--an amende honorable [changed to Shut Down, or not]

hird, the commodity factor ("they're damn cheap and I'm going to buy a new one anyway") is mitigated by millions of folks who are sticking to XP and upgrading components rather than acquiring new machines
Which reminds me, remember how scared we all were of XP not allowing you to
upgrade more than 3 (?) components without jumping through hoops? What
happened to that? Did anyone here run into that limitation? Just curious,
I'm about to buy a new laptop (which I leave on 24/7).

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx