Re: Win10 upgrade news

> I'm getting updates that either refer directly to Win 10 or are described as
> preparation for it AND claim to fix some glitch in the Win 7 opsys at the
> same time. At least one every update cycle. I think they're just launching
> them monthly. Hope this stops when they finally start charging for W10. I'm
> about to install GWX to flush my system of any W10 files lurking and
> waiting.

And there is Never10 from Steve Gibson
https://www.grc.com/never10.htm

But read the March 2016 Article by Lincoln Spector
noting caution, and
Microsoft's own Block Windows 10 suggestions.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/2998967/windows/how-to-block-the-windows-10-upgrade.html

And you can search for Microsoft's well-hidden troubleshooter package, KB3073930, which allows you
to hide or block Windows Updates and, crucially, driver updates.

As well as the GMX software often mentioned
http://blog.ultimateoutsider.com/2015/08/using-gwx-stopper-to-permanently-remove.html

http://ultimateoutsider.com/downloads/GWX_control_panel.exe

Best of Luck, or buy another computer to store away after creating
the boot disks/usb/DVDroms.