Re: TAME Pre6

 My comments relate to my desktop set and not my laptop.
 I've pretty much given up trying to get TAME to run on
 my laptop ThinkPad T42.

 I don't find Pre 6 as stable as Pre 5. I sometimes get
 a zero "0" in the upper left corner of the screen and
 lose the menus and the command line completely with Pre 6.
 The only way to recover is to get out of XY4 and return to
 the desktop. When I retry loading XY4 it often works, but
 on occasion it has not till the third or fourth try.

 I also notice that Ctrl + right mouse button does not
 offer the font size box as under Pre 5. I rather liked
 that feature. Now I use Ctrl + wheel, which works too,
 but the variations in font size are harder to determine
 with the wheel.

 One final point; (I may be imagining this) did Superscript
 elevate the note numbers a bit above the line in a piece of
 text under Pre 5? Well, this does not seem to work under
 Pre 6, ...(of course, this is assuming that I remember
 Pre 5 correctly). I get italics, underline, etc., but no
 superscripting.

 M.W. Poirier

------