XyWrite for Programming

Good Afternoon,

I have a dilemma that hopefully someone out there could help me with. I am
in Payroll for The Blade Newspaper in Toledo, OH and we have used ADP' s
DOS version for several years and are having to convert to their PC Payroll
for Windows program. My problem, I currently use XyWrite III+ Version 3.55
on DOS to print attendance sheets for each respective dept in my company.
 How I do this: I run a report in ADP that picks out all active employees.
 I then open the file in Professional Write (I believe this is because
XyWrite does not recognize ADP's report). I then convert into XyWrite.
 Someone (years ago in my IT dept.) wrote a program in Xywrite that then
takes this employee list and puts in the appropriate page breaks and
spacing to print the items on pre-printed forms. (I type "run guild.pgm"
and it moves the employees all around into the appropriate alignment.)

I'm at XyWrite's mercy because of the way it handles this listing so well
by using the .pgm function for spacing and page breaks. I don't believe
I'm going to be able to use this once I go on the Payroll Windows version
of ADP (no one at ADP seems to be able to help me -- and my IT dept. is
pretty much at a loss.) Note, I print these attendance sheets on an
Okidata wide carriage printer.

Does any one have any similar experiences? What about XyWrite's Windows
program? Can I convert my DOS XyWrite programs to this? I suppose I need
to find out if XyWrite Windows recognizes ADP yet?

I know this seems rather complicated, and probably not what most of you use
XyWrite for, but I thought I'd give you all a whirl after finding you on
the internet.

Thanks for any input,

Paula M. Emery
pemery@xxxxxxxx