Re: Unsubscribed

>I regret to say that I have had to cancel your
>subscription to the XyWrite list.

I too freaked out when I saw that, but then noted that it was sent to the
list. So don't take it personally.

Incidentally, like another Xy subscriber, I administer (and, ahem, pay for)
a list that uses a particular (Japanese) commercial service. Complaints
about being dropped by either list are very rare. Yet I have twice been
chucked off my own list! So strange things happen on lists. If a
subscriber is surprised not to receive mail, he or she might consider
sending private mail to another subscriber, asking what's up. If the list
is still going (and it probably is), then rejoin (or resume, or reactivate,
or whatever).
Peter Evans