Power Users and TTG?

It seems to me that TTG has lost touch (or perhaps never really
understood in the first place) with the essential nature of
XyWriters -- that they are, for the most part, power users who
generally want the most technologically advanced system they can
get. And that sure ain't windoz, windoz 95, or windoz NT. That's
what attracted us to XyWrite, and has kept us with XY -- and it
was obviously understood by XyQuest, but I no longer think that
it is by TTG, and probably never was -- that's why they dropped
Notabene.

-- Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxx hseaver@xxxxxxxx
seaverh@xxxxxxxx harmon@xxxxxxxx

The fundamental delusion of humanity is that I am in here and you
are out there.