POWER USERS AND TTG

Kenneth Frank:

NS-> Allow me to compliment you on an eloquent statement. Your recent
 -> presence on the list has done a great deal to convince subscribers
 -> that TG has thought about the problems that concern us.

 -> Nathan Sivin

I'd like to second Nathan's compliment. Anyone who has been
around XyWrite for a long time will remember that XyQuest's
policy on its BBS was that not only would management not respond
to any BBS messages but also it wouldn't read them. One had to
write to management direct.

Kenneth Frank's presence here is a welcome change.

--Chet
---
 ? SLMR 2.1a ? Art + write + dtp = chet.gottfried@xxxxxxxx