Re: Refresh rates (XyDOS in XP Window)

** Reply to message from Harry Binswanger  on Wed, 05 Mar 2003
12:44:01 -0500

> Patricia wrote:

>> Or am I just paranoid where Very Big Corporations
>> are concerned?

> Yes.

Come on, Harry, you're flirting with Linux. It's the utter rejection of Very
Big Corporations -- and the Linux developers have always been outspokenly
paranoid. Big guys hover all around them, "befriending" them -- Sun, IBM (for
their own reasons, of course)... I'm well aware that not all Very Big
Corporations have the same culture, that there are real differences. But there
is certainly ample reason for caution and healthy skepticism. And zero doubt
that some VBCs, like Microsoft, are predatory.