Re: XyWrite For Windows

Stephen, thank you for the report. We are aware of each problem you noted. In
the case of the Zoom value, this problem is already in our bug report, and we
hope to have this resolved in the next release. Concerning the installation
problem, we are also aware of that and are workig with the third party which
develops the install engine. We too get varied results when performing an
install. Finally, I fully agree that prompting the user for filenames is
unacceptable. This issue has been brought to the attention of the appropriate
group of individuals. This problem also existed in XY 4.0 DOS.

Outside of these problems, it would be appreciated if you could provide
feedback as you get into the product. We hope that you enjoy using this product
and would like any feedback concerning bugs and feature requests.

Regards, SysOp