addressing fonts in printer file

Problem Solved. The printer file I have been using was an XY3 printer file (dont' ask why) with
the wrong escape sequences defining the Courier typeface. Found the correct escape sequences on
the HP website, and now it works.

Paul

Yesterday's query.
[I have a HP laserjet 5l printer and I'm using the laserlet 3L printer file from XY4 to run it.
However I have just discovered that I do not have correct definitions for half the available fonts.
 I can access CG Times (8TR-8U etc) and Univers (8UN-8U etc) but I do not appear to have the
correct codes for Courier or Letter Gothic and no codes for Albertus or Antique Olive. Does
anybody have any idea what codes I should use?  Thanks

Paul Breeze]